Stay at Our Private Bed and Breakfast in Saugatuck Michigan
Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites offers two cottages and two suites. No matter which you choose, you will be located right downtown, close to everything. All of our units feature fireplaces, whirlpool tubs for two in the private bath and kitchens stocked with a daily in-room continental breakfast.
Our cottages sit in the back of the property, nestled in our garden. They are the most private and romantic for a special getaway.
The suites are part of the main house, one on the first floor, the other upstairs on the second floor. They are larger and offer details and quirks that only an old house can provide.
No matter which room you choose, you have access to the following amenities:
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Lighted make-up mirror
- Ironing board and iron
- Assorted dishware, silverware, glassware and corkscrew
- DVD library with more than 250 titles
- Beach towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas
- Complimentary Interurban Dial-A-Ride passes
- All reservations for one night must be guaranteed with a 100% deposit on a major credit card. Stays of two or more nights require a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount.
- If booking less than seven days prior to arrival, the entire reservation amount will be charged to your credit card.
- Please inform us of any gift certificates when making a reservation. Gift certificates presented upon arrival can only be applied to the balance.
- Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites are designed for two and are not appropriate for children. We will be happy to give you a list of family-friendly properties in the area.
- Our entire property is a non-smoking area, which includes all porches and surrounding grounds. A minimum $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in your room.
- No pets are allowed. We can recommend area boarding kennels.
- A request for cancellation will be honored when received no less than one week prior to your scheduled arrival date. A full refund will be issued minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled less than seven days prior to arrival will be charged in full. If we are able to re-book your room, we will refund your deposit minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- We recommend the purchase of trip insurance in the event of an emergency. Travel insurance is well worth your investment.