Summer Clearance Sale
As Labor Day approaches we are putting our remaining August rooms on sale. Take 20% off! Valid on new reservations only.
Summer's Not Over Yet! Escape
Ask any local and they'll tell you that September is the best month to escape to Saugatuck...the days are still warm & sunny and the Summer crowds are just a memory. Join us for 2 nights or more in select rooms and save 20%. Valid for select dates Sunday through Thursday during September.
Explore the Dunes Picnic
The dunes along Lake Michigan are one of Saugatuck's treasures and an inspiration for generations of artists. Come and explore our unique landscape with a market basket full of picnic goodies from Farmhouse Deli & Pantry and Wine Sellers of Saugatuck. You'll also receive the book, "The Saugatuck Dunes" featuring artwork inspired by the scenery of West Michigan.
- Market Basket ($15 value)
- Gift Certificate from Farmhouse Deli ($25 value)
- Gift Certificate from The Wine Sellers ($10 value)
- The Saugatuck Dunes" book ($35 value)
- Free Summer admission to Oval Beach ($6 value)
Add $85 to any stay
A Romantic Retreat
This romantic package is sure to please.
You begin with a bottle of bubbly, a single red rose and some delectable sweets. Next, dinner for two awaits you at your choice of the area's finest restaurants. Finally, enjoy a soothing soak in the luxurious whirlpool for two, complete with bath salts. There's even a $50 Hidden Garden gift certificate good on a return visit.
The perfect way to celebrate Valentine's Day, an anniversary or birthday!
Kick Back & Chill Out (Available Through May 1 - October 31, 2014)
- Wine, rose, chocolates and bath salts ($40 value)
- Dining certificate ($60 value)
- Hidden Garden gift certificate (Up to a $50 value)
- Add $100 to your room rate.
- Please note that most weekends require a 2 night stay. (Not valid with any other specials or discounts)
This Summer, kick back & chill out at Hidden Garden.
We'll provide popcorn, pizza, some local Michigan wine or beers and hundreds of movies to watch in air-conditioned comfort. There are soothing bath fizzies and bath salts that will keep you entertained for hours in your whirlpool tub for two. An in-room continental breakfast awaits in your kitchen, sleep til noon, have breakfast in bed, there are no schedules at Hidden Garden.
You might be tempted to never leave your room but venture out and you'll be rewarded with Saugatuck's finest shops and restaurants, all within walking distance of Hidden Garden.
- Pizza, salad or sandwiches from Pizza Mambo ($20 value)
- Sampler of Michigan beer or a bottle of Michigan wine ($15 value)
- Bath fizzie & Bath salts($5 value)
- Gift certificate good towards a future stay at Hidden Garden (Up to a $50 value)
Add $45 to any two night stay